To register for Jump Start MAP, our enrichment program for 4 and 5 years of age not yet enrolled in Kindergarten, please click MAP JUMP START Registration Form 2019-2020.pdf>>
To register for our Kindergarten programs, please clickMAP Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020.pdf>>
If you have a child entering grade 1-6, please clickMAP Registration Grades 1-6 2019-2020.pdf>>
We are happy to answer your questions, or set up a time to meet with you & give a tour of the program. An Open House will be scheduled prior to the start of the school year for children and families to see the space and meet the teachers.
MAP is still accepting registrations for the 2019-2020 school year, however we are maintaining a wait list and there is limited availability in all programs. For questions, please email Annette Gallagher: Annette.email@example.com
Medfield Afterschool Program provides high quality enrichment programs to children in the Medfield community. Through engaging programming, our dedicated teaching staff help children build a love of learning while having fun.
Important dates in NOVEMBER:
- Wednesday 11/27—Early Release Day - What will happen @ MAP? If it is your child's normal day to attend MAP, we will be expecting them (there is no Jump Start). There is no special sign up or extra charge for the extended coverage. If your child will not be coming, please make sure to notify MAP. All children need to come to MAP with a lunch (and a toothbrush if you gave your permission)
- Thursday, 11/28 & Friday, 11/29 -MAP is CLOSED - Happy Thanksgiving!
Looking Ahead to DECEMBER:
- EARLY RELEASE DAYS: Thursday 12/5, Tuesday 12/10, Wednesday 12/18, Friday 12/20 - What will happen @ MAP? On these days, if it is your child's normal day to attend MAP, we will be expecting them (there is no Jump Start). There is no special sign up or extra charge for the extended coverage. If your child will not be coming, please make sure to notify MAP. All children need to come to MAP with a lunch.
- Friday, 12/6 - MAP will be at the HOLIDAY STROLL! MAP will be in the Periodical Room of the library selling make and take crafts and MAPsters from the Pfaff will be selling handmade crafts. Hope to see you there!
- MAP will be closed over December Vacation, December 23- January 1, 2020.